B&P Water Technologies is an engineering company with a deep experience in the field of the design and manufacturing of watermakers based on the reverse osmosis process for the following applications:
- ultrapure water (in association with EDI);
- cooling water circuits;
- removal of nitrates and chlorides;
- wastewater re-use (zero discharge), properly pre-treated;
- potabilization of seawater - potabilization of brackish water (wells, lakes, rivers);
- emergency units (trailer mounted as well) for production of potable water in areas hit by naturals disasters (earthquakes, floods, etc).
can be supplied in standard configuration as "skid-mounted", or housed in containers or vehicles, or for mobile installations in harsh environments for outdoor installations in areas subject to high temperatures or in aggressive environments, or as emergency facilities in areas affected by natural disasters).
Click on the following links for more detailed information: - brackish water desalination units - seawater desalination units
Our company is also specialized in designing and supplying a wide range of plants for the treatment of primary water and wastewater, such as: - Oily water treatment plants- Industrial wastewater treatment plants - Civil wastewater treatment plants - Chemical dosing packages - Filtration and softening plants